Top Ten Reasons to Outsource Payroll
November 22, 2017
November 22, 2017
To outsource, means “to contract out certain business task, previously performed internally, to an independent outside professional organization.” Below are some of the top ten reasons to outsource your payroll with Paragon Payroll & HR!
- Save Time and Money – Payroll is an essential part of business, and outsourcing your payroll will save you time and money as it cuts cost to train employees and develop a payroll department within your company.
- Improved Company Focus – As a business owner or manager with more time and money at your fingertips, your focus can be on what really matters – the success of your business!
- More Internal Resources – With a outsourced payroll company in place, you can free up your employees in-house to do more important tasks directly related to your business.
- Access to Professional Payroll Expertise – Paragon Payroll & HR is local and we are here for you to assist with payroll matters as quickly and easily as possible.
- Increase Accuracy – Our payroll specialists are trained to make sure your information is done and processed accurately and timely for you.
- Access to Several Payroll-related Functions – The right choice in a payroll partner also gives employers access to other payroll-related functions, such as timekeeping solutions, human resources support, mobile pay stub delivery, etc.
- Peace of Mind – Outsourcing can mean less headache and less worry for you. Leave it to your payroll company to deal with any payroll-related issues. You have better things to do!
- Less Liability – The last thing you want to deal with is a penalty from the IRS or state. Partnering with a payroll company means you have less risk of your taxes being paid late, and thus avoiding penalties. If you receive a notice, forward to it us, and we will take care of it.
- Compliance – With the constant changes in governmental rules and regulations, outsourcing your payroll will give you that advantage of staying ahead and keeping your company compliant.
- A Partner – By choosing to outsource your payroll with Paragon Payroll & HR, you’re also getting a partner. We hope you consider choosing us today. Call us today for a quote! We are excited to get started!